VP of Information Technology
Do you like technology and enjoy solving problems? Do you like to work with fun, smart, nerdy, and genuinely good people? Do you want to help make the world a better place by working with some of the most progressive nonprofits in the world… those who are protecting the environment, saving wildlife, curing disease, and standing up for human rights? If so, ROI Solutions is the place for you. At ROI Solutions, we have created a diverse, accepting, creative, fun, and fast-paced environment where our staff has the opportunity to grow, learn, and share. And most importantly, have fun while doing it.
Who We Are:
ROI Solutions, Incorporated was founded in 1999 to help nonprofit organizations achieve their missions. We have spent a great deal of time and energy building our company, hiring great talent, constantly improving our technology, and developing our CRM product Revolution CRM. We have evolved, and that evolution continues every day, but our core values remain unchanged since our inception: to provide solutions and services to nonprofit clients that will help them succeed in their missions and to do so with passion and purpose. Our services are unmatched and include client support, onboarding, and data and analytics.
ROI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities to join us in supporting our client partners in their world changing work. It is a requirement that all ROI Solutions employees demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
Reporting to the VP of Product and Technology, the VP of Information Technology (‘VP of IT’) directs the design, implementation, operational performance and control of all information systems, technology and database resources for ROI Solutions. This role provides leadership in developing IT strategies and tactical initiatives throughout the company, partnering with senior managers to recognize new opportunities where IT resources and capabilities will advance our business goals and objectives. The VP of IT is responsible for developing a highly collaborative IT team, and for designing and managing policies and practices which provide an exceptional level of quality, data security, service and value to our clients and staff.
- Leads, develops, and supports the teams responsible for IT infrastructure, operations, and database services. Production environment functions include data center oversight (both on premises & cloud), hardware platform performance/maintenance (Windows and Linux), database administration (Oracle and Postgres), access management, cybersecurity/compliance, service level coordination and problem resolution. Office environment functions include network services, telecommunications, video conferencing, desktop computing support, and staff productivity tools.
- Establishes critical and strategic IT departmental objectives, goals, operating procedures and budgets, and ensures departmental accountability for achieving metrics. Openly communicates and collaborates with other senior managers across functional areas to ensure alignment and achievement of companywide objectives.
- Upholds and advances a culture of data security best practices and awareness, maintaining highest standards with respect to IT processes, technical safeguards and procedures, including business continuity planning, incident response testing, and disaster recovery testing.
- Stays current with industry trends in database technology, cloud computing, automation, software, hardware, networking, security and compliance, to drive innovation by recognizing opportunities for new solutions.
- Maintains influential and effective working relationships with external vendors and business partners.
- Fifteen or more years of responsibility and achievement in Information Technology, with a minimum of seven or more years in a senior management role, including directing and managing through intermediate managers.
- Accomplished organizational change leader who brings a solutions-oriented approach to drive strategic initiatives.
- Strong communication skills and abilities in positive relationship management among peers, team members, and within all levels of the organization.
- Experience leading multiple, complex projects and initiatives, effectively managing operational and strategic needs to balance any competing demands on resources, with ability to deliver a detailed view of priorities, timelines, resources, and constraints that can be updated and shared as assumptions evolve.
- Proven success in mentoring, motivating, and developing staff, delivering performance reviews, and establishing professional development plans to ensure continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Experience with hybrid environments that contain both on-premises and AWS cloud enabled infrastructure, as well as experience migrating from on-premises Oracle databases (with complex PL/SQL) to AWS (Postgres).
- Familiarity with enterprise CRM systems (Oracle 19c+ database), Java based application deployments, and data warehouses or other reporting and analytic solutions.
How To Apply
If you’re looking to take responsibility, make a difference, stretch your skills and learn new things, please send a letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
Applicants are required, where permitted by applicable law, to be fully vaccinated by date of hire to be considered for employment at ROI Solutions. By sending us your Resume and Cover Letter you are acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of this condition of employment.