About the position:
ROI Solutions is looking for people with above average attention to details, concern for accuracy and timeliness with an ability to manage highly specialized work efficiently with confidence and competence, at a somewhat faster-than-average pace.
We’re looking for a motivated Business Analyst who can manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously across multiple clients without missing deadlines. “Slow and steady” is not our motto and no two days will be the same. One day you’ll draft a 5-page specification for one task for one client; the next day you’re leading integration discovery for another client.
So, if you’re looking for varied work, an opportunity to interface directly with clients, and for a job that lets you see a project through from inception to specification to quality assurance, you should talk to us. You could join our Professional Services department – a small team of hard-working over-achievers – to onboard all new clients, and work on integrations for new and existing clients.
Requirements and Preferences:
- Must be able to translate client needs into technical specifications and field mapping
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate with clients all over the country, as well as with the Professional Services team which is a mix of remote and on-site staff
- Adept at quality assurance
- Highly organized, as demonstrated by leading project discovery, managing multiple projects at once, and hitting deadlines
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Can work independently
- Will become an expert of Revolution Online, understanding all aspects of it as it impacts clients
- Familiarity with SQL preferred
- Understanding of non-profit fundraising preferred
- CRM experience preferred
- Occasional travel may be required
- Detail- and results-oriented
- Highly collaborative and a creative thinker
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication (written and verbal), and time-management skills
- Willingness to learn and to teach
If you think you’re a good fit, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities to join us in supporting our client partners in their world changing work.