Nonprofit Technology Consulting and Support Internship
About the Position:
Do you like technology and enjoy solving problems? Do you like to work with fun, smart, nerdy, and genuinely good people? Do you want to help make the world a better place by working with some of the most progressive nonprofits in the world… those who are protecting the environment, saving wildlife, curing disease, and standing up for human rights? If so, ROI Solutions is the place for you. At ROI Solutions, we have created a diverse, accepting, creative, fun, and fast-paced environment where our staff has the opportunity to grow, learn, and share. And most importantly, have fun while doing it.
ROI Solutions recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers, and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. You will be exposed to leading technologies that are utilized by clients to help empower their great missions.
Who we are: ROI Solutions was founded in 1999 to help nonprofit organizations achieve their missions. We have spent a great deal of time and energy building our company, hiring great talent, constantly improving our technology, and developing our CRM product Revolution Online. We have evolved, and that evolution continues every day, but our core values remain unchanged since our inception: to provide solutions and services to nonprofit clients that will help them succeed in their missions and to do so with passion and purpose. Our services are unmatched and include client support, onboarding, and data and analytics.
Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity, and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibility: The Client Operations team is seeking a motivated individual to join our team. As a member of our services team, you will be responsible for providing exceptional client service and technical support to clients. The ideal candidate is forward-thinking, passionate, and excited to be create a positive impact within the team and for the client.
• Investigate and remediate client product and service questions and inquires
• Generate solutions when providing unparalleled client experiences
• Innovate solutions by working closely with technical team members
• Track and manage client projects.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
• Self-learner with the passion and follow-through to acquire new skills
• Results-driven mindset with the ability to navigate through challenges
• Client focus and dedication to client satisfaction
• Strong initiative, self-motivation, and ability to complete tasks on-time and as committed
• Strong attention to detail • Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Ability to maintain calm demeanor under client pressures
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
• Proven ability to learn new technology quickly
• Passion for working with clients through technical issues
• Ability to maintain an empathetic and positive attitude
• Ability to establish clear purpose before action
• Good analytical and organizational skills
• High level of accountability and integrity.
What you will Learn: Exposure to the discovery process for a project, business analysis, project management, troubleshooting, new technologies, opportunity to learn the multi-faceted work of ROI Solutions. Gain an in-depth understanding of how a CRM company works, experience handling competing responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, opportunity to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders at nonprofit organizations.
How to apply:
While we are currently working remotely due to the pandemic, this position is only available to local candidates in the greater Boston area. If you’re looking to take responsibility, make a difference, stretch your skills and learn new things, please send a letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities to join us in supporting our client partners in their world changing work. It is a requirement that all ROI Solutions employees demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.