About the position:
ROI Solutions is looking for people with above average attention to details, concern for accuracy and timeliness with an ability to manage highly specialized work efficiently with confidence and competence, at a somewhat faster-than-average pace.
We’re looking for a motivated database administrator with mid-level Oracle DBA experience, to join a small team of over-achievers and help us push our product to the next level. We are always striving for excellence and fully embrace coding best practice recommendations. If you’re looking to do the same thing every day, we don’t. But if you’re looking to take responsibility, to make a difference, to stretch your skills and learn new things, to build the best software product the non-profit data service industry has ever seen, you should talk to us.
ROI Solutions provides a stable and secure work environment, allowing us to plan, focus on and complete quality projects.
- 3+ years Oracle DBA experience
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Familiarity with PL/SQL, Java and other programming languages
- Windows and Linux platforms.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to install, upgrade and patch Oracle and related tools in a Windows and Linux environment.
- Provides DBA support for both production and development Oracle databases.
- Ability to tune SQL statements.
- Ability to create and modify database structures.
- Works collaboratively with development and system administration teams.
- Monitor and optimize Oracle database performance.
- Familiarity with PL/SQL and other programming languages.
- Ability to setup and modify Cloud Control alerts.
- Ability to respond appropriately to Cloud Control alerts.
- Adheres to Oracle best practice recommendations.
- Participates in 24/7 on-call pager rotation.
- Detailed and results oriented
- Highly collaborative and a creative thinker
- Ability to successfully interface with development and system administration teams.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and time management skills
- Ability to engage with and influence others; build consensus for proposed solutions
- Keeps informed of Oracle database and PL/SQL improvements
- Willingness to embrace new technologies
How to Apply:
If you think you’re a good fit, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
ROI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities to join us in supporting our client partners in their world changing work.