Product Manager – CRM
Do you like technology and enjoy solving problems? Do you like to work with fun, smart, nerdy, and genuinely good people? Do you want to help make the world a better place by working with some of the most progressive nonprofits in the world… those who are protecting the environment, saving wildlife, curing disease, and standing up for human rights? If so, ROI Solutions is the place for you. At ROI Solutions, we have created a diverse, accepting, creative, fun, and fast-paced environment where our staff has the opportunity to grow, learn, and share. And most importantly, have fun while doing it.
Who We Are:
ROI Solutions, Incorporated, was founded in 1999 to help nonprofit organizations achieve their missions. We have spent a great deal of time and energy building our company, hiring great talent, constantly improving our technology, and developing our CRM product Revolution CRM. We have evolved, and that evolution continues every day, but our core values remain unchanged since our inception: to provide solutions and services to nonprofit clients that will help them succeed in their missions and to do so with passion and purpose. Our services are unmatched and include client support, onboarding, and data and analytics.
ROI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities to join us in supporting our client partners in their world changing work. It is a requirement that all ROI Solutions employees demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
The Product Manager – CRM helps to anticipate, articulate, and implement technology solutions that meet specific and cross client business needs. A Product Manager will have responsibility for evolving key elements of ROI Solutions’ product offering including our proprietary Revolution CRM, as well as integrations with third party solutions. A Product Manager will also develop subject matter expertise in designated functional areas (e.g., financial reconciliation, direct marketing, relationship fundraising, etc.) across multiple clients. This expertise will inform product enhancements and the marketing of capabilities to existing and prospective clients. The Product Manager works to support the overall Product Strategy and progress against the Product Roadmap. She/He will also be engaged to solve specific client needs through custom developed solutions. This position works with Client Services, Professional Services and Product Development to define, test, and implement changes to data processes, software functionality and integrations. This position also participates in prospect demonstrations and providing marketing content as needed to support Sales, Business Development, & Marketing,
- Manage portfolio of solutions as assigned by Vice President of Product Management. Within the scope of assigned portfolio:
- Identify opportunities to improve functional benefits and user experience
- Understand barriers to adoption of strategic functions/solutions and define strategies to improve user adoption
- Define and manage projects that increase value to both clients and ROI Solutions
- Serve as product management liaison for assigned clients. Participate in client strategy meetings and strategic client meetings as requested by Client Services.
- Understand client needs, lead analysis sessions with clients, and translate to functional requirements, user stories etc.
- Identify and align stakeholders (including client representatives) on business requirements, system requirements, and solution strategy
- Serve as product management liaison for assigned strategic partners. Stay abreast of partner’s product roadmap and opportunities to enhance end to end solutions.
- Produce project artifacts as appropriate, including scope definition, data flow diagrams, functional requirements, test plans, communication plan, project plans and schedules
- Work with Product Development to clarify requirements, inform development timeline and release schedule, and ensure completed features meet requirements and acceptance criteria
- Review feature usage and conduct analysis as needed to inform usability improvements
- Assist/Author in the development of and relevant related content such as test plans, training content, documentation, troubleshooting run books etc.
- 1-4+ years in a product management role or similar experience
- 1+ years leading the development of product vision, strategy, and associated prioritization during development
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills; the ability to bring along disparate teams without formal authority while advocating for product enhancements to improve and simplify our products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Growth mindset with a bias towards action.
- Nonprofit subject matter expertise
- Experience in working in an Agile, Kanban or Microservices based environment
- Working ability to read and interpret mid-level Sql statements or python scripts
- Working Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI or other reporting solutions
- Good working knowledge of databases, database structure and data relationships
How To Apply
If you’re looking to take responsibility, make a difference, stretch your skills and learn new things, please send a letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
Applicants are required, where permitted by applicable law, to be fully vaccinated by date of hire to be considered for employment at ROI Solutions. By sending us your Resume and Cover Letter you are acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of this condition of employment.