Product Manager – Direct Marketing
About the Position:
Do you care about nonprofit organizations and their missions? Would you like to work with and help evolve a dynamic product that helps these organizations make the world a better place?
We’re looking for curious and capable Product Managers to enhance key elements of ROI Solutions’ product offerings and support the overall Product Strategy and Product Roadmap. Our core product, Revolution Online, is a robust and ever evolving CRM application that serves as our nonprofit clients’ fundraising and engagement database of record and supports their direct marketing, major gifts, planned gifts programs as well as gift processing, reporting and analysis needs. We also manage partnerships and integrations with third party strategic solutions that work with Revolution Online to provide end to end support of our clients’ fundraising and data management needs.
As a Product Manager, you will have responsibility for a portfolio of solution areas for which you will identify and articulate enhancements and new capabilities. You will collaborate with Clients, Client Services, Sales & Marketing to understand needs and elicit feedback. You will work closely with Product Development as they build the solutions. You will manage relationships with third party solutions in terms of their product capabilities. You will also be involved in end-user training and documentation (which we think is a great feedback loop for your ideas and improvements!)
The successful Product Manager at ROI Solutions is part business analyst, strategist, and project manager who truly cares about our clients and their missions.
- 2+ years Product Management experience or 2+ years CRM management within a nonprofit organization.
- Understanding of nonprofit fundraising, direct marketing, digital engagement, and business / financial reporting.
- Key focus areas: Nonprofit Direct Marketing, especially Digital Marketing and Engagement.
- Client-facing consulting experience, a plus
- Product management / solution engineering in AWS, a plus
- Manage portfolio of business solutions to be supported by the CRM and other data management capabilities
- Respond to enhancement ideas from client teams related to your portfolio of solutions.
- Ideate and prioritize feature enhancements and elevate enhancements into the software development cycle
- Unit test feature enhancements, to confirm they meet the intended functional requirements
- Update online user guide as needed for released enhancements
- Deliver training relevant to your portfolio of solutions. Training includes both internal and client user audiences
- Manage product relationships with strategic partners as assigned
- Participate in client business reviews, listening for product enhancements and opportunities
- Participate in or lead special projects as assigned
How to apply:
If you’re looking to take responsibility, make a difference, stretch your skills and learn new things, please send a letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com
ROI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities to join us in supporting our client partners in their world changing work. It is a requirement that all ROI Solutions employees demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
Applicants are required, where permitted by applicable law, to be fully vaccinated by date of hire to be considered for employment at ROI Solutions. By sending us your Resume and Cover Letter you are acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of this condition of employment.