Product Manager – Marketing Platform
Who We Are:
ROI Solutions, Incorporated was founded in 1999 to help nonprofit organizations achieve their missions. We have spent a great deal of time and energy building our company, hiring great talent, constantly improving our technology, and developing our CRM product Revolution Online. We have evolved, and that evolution continues every day, but our core values remain unchanged since our inception: to provide solutions and services to nonprofit clients that will help them succeed in their missions and to do so with passion and purpose. Our services are unmatched and include client support, onboarding, and data and analytics.
ROI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities to join us in supporting our client partners in their world changing work. It is a requirement that all ROI Solutions employees demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
About the Position:
We’re looking for a Marketing technology guru or a frustrated Direct Marketing professional that knows technology and data should be easier. The Marketing Platform Product Manager will lead the launch and on-going evolution of a new solution that serves our clients’ direct marketing planning, execution, and reporting needs. As the Marketing Platform Product Manager, you will define and drive the product road map, participate in the user experience design, and define the integration strategy to deliver audiences and data to a menu of third-party engagement tools. Post launch, you will manage the continued product evolution, informed by client feedback and their evolving use cases as well as emerging practices in direct marketing, especially digital channels.
As the Marketing Platform Product Manager, you will steward the product vision and be the ‘voice of the marketing manager’ while working with user experience designers and software developers. You will also engage client staff to understand their challenges and how our solution needs to address them. You will don your marketing hat too while working with Sales & Marketing to bring the solution to market.
This is a great opportunity to get involved at the ground level of a new product while working at an established and esteemed company that exclusively serves nonprofit organizations. We are using our technology powers for good every day!
- 4+ years experience as a technical product manager working closely with direct marketing platforms, especially digital marketing tools.
- Or 4+ years experience managing digital marketing program at nonprofit organization.
- Understanding of multi-channel engagement and fundraising technologies (email, SMS, Social, web content personalization).
- Knowledge of multi-channel direct marketing practices, including selection and segmentation, A/B tests, personalization, tracking and reporting, journey mapping and marketing automation.
- Knowledge of the user experience design process.
- You have a client-oriented approach. You have an amazing ability to understand the customer’s challenges and then articulate a vision to solve challenges to make an impact.
- You are a strategic problem solver and flourish operating in broad scope, from conception to product introduction through on-going support and evolution.
- The ability to solicit requirements from many – often opposing – sources, prioritize, and work with cross-functional teams to deliver.
- Collaborative approach and ability to work with distributed, cross-functional teams.
- Great communication skills. You’re equally at home on zoom presenting to an audience of developers as you are on a zoom talking to users and then coming up with product requirements. Your best days are the ones where you do both on the same day.
How to apply:
If you’re looking to take responsibility, make a difference, stretch your skills and learn new things, please send a letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
Applicants are required, where permitted by applicable law, to be fully vaccinated by date of hire to be considered for employment at ROI Solutions. By sending us your Resume and Cover Letter you are acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of this condition of employment.