About the Position:
ROI is looking for people with above average attention to details, concern for accuracy and timeliness with an ability to manage highly specialized work efficiently with confidence and competence, at a somewhat faster-than-average pace.
We’re looking for a motivated programmer with early-to-mid-level experience who knows Java and Oracle, to join a small team of over-achievers and help us push our product to the next level. If you’re looking for a place to hide, this is no place to hide. If you’re looking to do the same thing every day, we don’t. But if you’re looking to take responsibility, to make a difference, to stretch your skills and learn new things, to build the best software product the non-profit data service industry has ever seen, you should talk to us.
- 2+ years Java-based web programming.
- 2+ years of Oracle database experience including PL/SQL programming.
- Windows platforms.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Stays current on new technologies.
- Ongoing awareness of PCI threats.
- Resolves problems in a timely and creative manner.
- Uses knowledge of software programming and scripting to address problems and improve our products.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis and evaluation of programs and program changes.
- Tracks jobs to completion.
- Provides ongoing and emergency support of Revolution Online as needed.
How to apply:
If you’re looking to take responsibility, make a difference, stretch your skills and learn new things, please send a letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.