About the Position:
Do you like doing puzzles and using your technical skills to solve them? ROI Solutions is looking for someone to map data from other databases to our CRM Product, write scripts to convert the data, check the accuracy of the data converted, and work with the team as we discuss the puzzle with our clients.
ROI Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we make our hiring decisions with equal consideration to all qualified candidates. We are dedicated to building and investing in a workforce that represents an array of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and endeavor to create a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where all voices are heard and where staff and clients can bring their whole, authentic selves to work.
We are looking for a motivated Technical Analyst I (TA) who embraces these ideals and can manage multiple projects and priorities across several clients simultaneously without missing deadlines. No two days will be the same; you could be discussing with a client how they track sustainer gifts one day and reviewing membership data the next.
The TA is responsible for supporting the execution of technical jobs and processes to support Revolution Online implementations and other large projects such as data integrations. These technical responsibilities include but are not limited to: data mapping and quality control of Revolution Online database conversions and integrations, as well as database programming jobs such as automate procedures and uploads. The TA interfaces with members of the Client Operations team and assists with the translation of business requirements into high performing, quality database programs and procedures.
If you’re looking for variety, an opportunity to work directly with clients, and for a job that lets you see a project from inception to mapping to quality assurance through to launch, you should talk to us. Our Professional Services department is a small team of hard-working, fun-loving puzzle solvers who onboard all new clients as well as work on integrations and special projects for new and existing clients.
Requirements and Preferences:
- Produces high-performing, quality, bug-free work
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and procedures
- Solid understanding of Relational Database concepts
- Adheres to programming coding standards
- Troubleshoots database related coding issues
- Understand the clients’ data and business requirements to be able to effectively test processes (quality control) to ensure appropriate business outcomes are met
- Attention to detail and quality control standards
- Ability to research and triage incoming client inquiries and bug reports
- Through every interaction, be it internal or external, always represent ROI’s values
- Understanding of non-profit fundraising preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Detail- and results-oriented
- Highly collaborative and a creative thinker
- Can work independently
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients all over the country, as well as within ROI Solutions, which is a mix of remote and on-site staff
- Willingness to learn and to teach
How to Apply:
If you’re looking to take responsibility, make a difference, stretch your skills and learn new things, please send a letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com.
ROI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities to join us in supporting our client partners in their world changing work. It is a requirement that all ROI Solutions employees demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
Applicants are required, where permitted by applicable law, to be fully vaccinated by date of hire to be considered for employment at ROI Solutions. By sending us your Resume and Cover Letter you are acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of this condition of employment.