ROI Solutions’ training philosophy is unique. We believe the best user is the one who asks the question and we are always there to provide an answer.
Whether you have a new staff member, your team needs a refresher course on specific functionality, or you are just a lifelong learner we have multiple training options available for you.
We believe it’s in our best interest for our clients to be as knowledgeable about and comfortable with our application as possible, and therefore we offer multiple training options for our clients: as a group, one-on-one, online or in person, we are there to help you get the most out of Revolution CRM. We also foster cross-client communication through our Community User Forum to promote a collaborative learning environment.
All training is included, always.
The training process as we were approaching go-live with Revolution CRM was very in-depth. The ROI Solutions team spent a week in the office, and we covered a lot of different topics. By the time we went live, everybody had a great sense of what Revolution CRM could do and how to do it, but it didn't stop there. Once we went live, and questions came up, ROI Solutions was incredibly responsive with answers.
I am very happy to see how much training is provided in the relationship. The training definitely gives a good overview on how the system was designed, what it was designed to do, and how you should be using it.
- Personalized training for each client online or in-person
- Training geared to specific user groups and use cases
- Super User training to provide Admins with comprehensive knowledge of Revolution CRM
- Live online instructor-led training through ROI University
- Recorded self-paced training available
- Updated comprehensive, context-sensitive online users’ manual embedded in the application
- Your ROI Solutions Client Service team is also always there to answer your questions
Are we the right nonprofit CRM company for you?
Let’s talk about how Revolution CRM and the ROI Solutions team can help you achieve your data management aspirations. Set up a call with us today to discuss how we can help your organization.