We’re thrilled to announce that ROI Solutions has joined PledgeNoHate.tech as a Founding Member and Sponsor.
Since our founding in 1999, we’ve believed that what we do with technology matters, and what it accelerates in our society and the world can drive incredible change at scale. We’re joining PledgeNoHate.tech and a wider community of social impact providers to demonstrate that we believe not all outcomes accelerated by technology are equal. The technology industry must more deeply understand and engage with how technology contributes to extremism, beginning with the United States.
Part of this understanding means finding ways to ensure that technology isn’t accelerating outcomes that detract from democracy, liberties, and rights. PledgeNoHate.tech is leveraging the Southern Poverty Law Center Extremist Files, specifically the Extremist Groups list, as its primary measure of extremism, and we are proactively choosing to ensure that what we do with technology does not further enable it in the United States. We’re also incredibly proud that the Southern Poverty Law Center is a ROI Solutions client.
We promise our customers, especially those whose work is deeply connected to democracy and social justice, that we won’t simultaneously enable their detractors with our application or services. We’re promising our staff that we, as a business, take the threat of extremism in the United States seriously.
There’s so much more that we can do to help stop extremism, but we need a place to start, and that’s why we’re joining PledgeNoHate.tech. We hope our peer social impact businesses and partners will join us on this journey. Together, we can create a community of business leaders who stand firmly against enabling extremism, learn from each other, and integrate screening for extremism into our applications, platforms, and services proactively and positively. We want our customers to ask us why we’ve joined PledgeNoHate.tech as part of evaluating our software/services, and we hope that they feel empowered to ask other businesses supporting them this same question.
At ROI Solutions, we wear our hearts on our sleeves. We post our values on our website, organize our work and goals around them, and do our best to embody them every day.
- Client satisfaction is our overriding business value. We view our clients as partners in the struggle to make the world a better place.
- We hold high respect for all people.
- We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion as a core value.
- We value teamwork and collaboration. We celebrate achievements, knowing that they will help our clients succeed.
- We are a learning organization.
- We are a creative, innovative, and entrepreneurial enterprise.
- We give back. We contribute 1% of our annual earnings to our client partners and other nonprofit organizations our employees hold dear.
To learn more about the movement, please visit PledgeNoHate.tech.